Monday 11 March 2013

Durban:Friday 1-3 March 2013

Durban: Friday 1st - Sunday 3rd March 2013
Bryce post:

Friday 1st March: Today my Dad and I arrived in Durban. Once we had unpacked we went to the beach to surf and then we got Steers for lunch. Later in the afternoon we went for another surt and then came home and got a good nights sleep.

Saturday 2nd March: After breakfast we left for the surfing contest and my heat was at 12h00. I surfed my hardest but did not make it into the next round. I still have lots to learn and it was good to see how great some of these top surfers in action. The boy that won my heat is exceptionally good and went on to win the contest, they make it look so easy.
It was fun and in the afternoon my dad and I long boarded o the beachfront, then we got Debonaires Pizza for supper.

Sunday 3rd March:Today we went to watch the finals and it was great to watch all the talent. My dad and I took a walk to uShaka in the afternoon and we drove through to Scottburgh to have a surf but unfortunately the beach was closed.

It was a wonderful weekend with my Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! We would love to hear from you. As this site might be read by children, please ensure conduct is suitable.

Thanks for joining us in our Adventure - Grant, Lauren, Bryce, Mitch & Aimee